Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Blog, New life, New place

2007 certainly is a brand new start for me. Having survived a break up from a 5 yr long distance relationship just last December, I am now ~*fabulously*~ single, made a move from city convenient Bishan to airport convenient Tampines, got myself broadband ( after 1 entire yr of dial up!), a new laptop and or course, a blog!

If you are curious of the website name ' BeautyAddictAsylum', it is due to the fact that I am a total beauty junkie. I have at least 5-6 different types of toners, moisturizers, cleansers, primers, make-up removers,etc. In fact, I have tried practically most beauty brands imaginable from luxurious Lancome to the good ole Loreal, Maybelline etc. I would like to think that I am actually trying to retain whatever youth i have left, but in actual fact I am succumbing to marketing gimmicks most beauty companies spent millions of dollars on.

Enough for now, I will be posting more of my travel sojourns and of course, more of my boring, mundane, middle class life in time to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. I am as excited for your blog as you are! I will be poring over word with interest. JW.

Tze & Yeesin said...

Hey sis! Good to see that you have a blog too now! Make sure you post lots of pictures kay!